Give your skin a boost of hydration with SUGAR's light-weight, fast-absorbing Aquaholic Hyaluronic Serum! Made with skin-soothing ingredients like witch hazel leaf, green tea, cica and aloe extracts along with natural oils of geranium and jojoba, this intensely hydrating serum adds glow and improves skin texture. Geranium oil helps reduce acne breakouts, soothes irritated skin and helps tone the skin while green tea and cica extracts help balance sebum production, lightens spots and blemishes.
Want plump, dewy-looking, nourished skin? Indulge in Aquaholic Hyaluronic Serum that contains sodium hyaluronate which is a water-soluble salt form of hyaluronic acid. A hydration holy-grail, sodium hyaluronate holds 1000 times its weight in water, penetrates the skin easily encouraging moisture retention, improves skin luminosity, texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Intensely hydrating serum infused with hyaluronic acid
- Gives your firmer, smoother and plumper-looking complexion
- Improves signs of aging, tackles dark spots and blemishes
- Has a skin-soothing blend of witch hazel leaf, geranium oil, green tea, cica extracts and vitamin E
- Preps skin and works well as a base for makeup to go smooth and flawless - Suitable for all skin types
- Free from alcohol, parabens, and sulphates
- 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free formula
- The hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant, pulling in moisture and sealing it into the skin
- Green tea soothes, acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain skin tone
- The jojoba oil moisturizes, helps regulate sebum production and increases collagen synthesis
- Glycerine relieves dryness and helps prepare the skin’s surface for moisture retention
Step 1: Start with a clean, dry face
Step 2: Take 2-3 drops of the serum and pat it into your skin until absorbed
Step 3: Follow it up with a moisturizer
Step 4: Use it in your AM & PM routine for best results
Beauty tips: Prep, prime and hydrate your skin using the Hyaluronic Serum and Hydrating Primer. Brighten up with the Pore Exfoliating Scrub and the Cleansing Mask. Tackle spots, acne, soothe and calm irritated skin using the Clarifying Spot Gel!
Q. Is hyaluronic acid good for all skin types?
A. Hyaluronic acid is great for all skin types! While it is specifically recommended for people with dry, mature skin, everyone can reap the benefits by indulging their skin in some hydration!
Q. When can I use this serum in my skincare routine?
A. Hyaluronic serum is gentle enough for everyday use, so feel free to incorporate it into your AM and PM routine. Start with a clean, dry face and apply a few drops of the serum onto your face and pat it in until absorbed. The serum is super lightweight and absorbs in no time at all! Once absorbed, you can follow it up with a moisturizer. You can even wear this serum under foundation to give your skin some deep hydration and dewy glow!