Flawless base is no more a dream! The Dream Cover SPF15 Mattifying Compact is a lightweight setting powder that sets your makeup and leaves it fresh all day long. The oil-control formula lends a soft-focus matte finish and the SPF15 sun protection keeps your skin free from sun worries. A super-handy compact case with a sponge, this makeup essential is perfect for beauty touch-ups on-the-go! Available in 4 shades.
- Lightweight compact powder that creates a soft-focus matte base
- It keeps your skin shine free for long hours
- Enriched with vitamin E, this one is a great pick for all skin types
- This compact powder with SPF15 protects your skin from sun damage
- It comes with a sponge and is perfect for on-the-go makeup touch ups
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian
How to Apply:
- Press the sponge gently onto the pan and take the desired amount of powder
- Dab it over your base makeup to set it
- You can also wear this foundation over your moisturizer or sunscreen
Q. How to apply compact powder for a flawless finish?
A. To achieve a flawless base, SUGAR Dream Cover SPF15 Mattifying Compact is your best bet. It not only makes your makeup base absolutely budge proof, but it also lends a beautiful matte finish. If you think that applying this compact powder is difficult, then you got it wrong. Here’s how to apply compact powder for a flawless finish
- Once you are done with your base makeup, pick a shade that matches your skin tone
- Take the sponge applicator and saturate it with the compact
- Now dab the compact powder all over your face
- Blend the foundation evenly using the same sponge
Q. Will this compact powder suit dry skin?
A. Compact powders can usually be used by all skin types. SUGAR Dream Cover SPF15 Mattifying Compact is suitable for dry skin type. Enriched with the goodness of vitamin E, this compact powder will not make your makeup look cakey or make your skin flaky. For people with dry skin, they can apply this lightweight compact powder under their eyes and the t-zone.
Q. Is it necessary to apply compact powder after foundation?
A. Usually after applying foundation or any other base makeup, a compact powder is used to set it and mattify the skin. SUGAR Dream Cover Cover SPF15 Mattifying Compact can be used alone or over your foundation for a flawless base.
Q. Which is better: compact or loose powder?
A. A compact powder is used to set your makeup base and lend a mattifying finish. It can also be used for touch-ups. Also, compact powders come in a wide variety of shades and you should choose the one that matches your skin tone exactly. On the other hand, loose powders contain less oil and have a powdery texture. It is primarily used to bake or set your makeup. Loose powders cannot be used as a substitute to touch-up. They are used to set your base, and are most available in one universal shade.