SUGAR Cosmetics Base Of Glory Pore Minimizing Primer
|Product Benefits||Weightless, Shine, Radiant, Long lasting, Smudge Proof|
|Material Type Free||Free Of Parabens, Paraben Free|
|Number of Items||1|
|Net Quantity||1 count|
1 in stock
A skin-perfecting face primer that gives you a flawless base! Coming in weightless is the SUGAR Base Of Glory Pore Minimizing Primer that goes above and beyond to ensure your face is prepped for perfection. A must-have for a base, this face primer boasts of a satin-smooth texture that helps minimize the appearance of pores, masks fine lines and wrinkles. Its no-block no-clog formula lends a soft-focus matte finish and controls excess oil for a shine-free canvas. Apart from working hard to deliver a crease-free base, this primer also keeps your skin healthy, smooth and protected from sun damage owing to its vitamin E and A richness.
So, what are you waiting for? Make this skin-perfector a part of your daily beauty routine as it sure does work hard to enhance and prolong the look of makeup, long after you’ve ventured outside.
- A weightless, pore minimizing primer with a no-block no-clog formula
- Lends a soft-focus satin matte finish and evens out skin
- Controls shine, minimizes the appearance of pores and hides fine lines and wrinkles
- Enriched with the goodness of vitamin A and E
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Formulated without parabens and mineral-oil
How To Use
- Apply a pea-size amount of primer on a clean, moisturized face
- Using your fingertips massage it into your skin
- Blend outwards in circular motions.
Q. What does this pore-minimizing face primer do?
A. This super light and fresh formula smoothens out pores, blurs fine lines and wrinkles and gives you a smooth base. The no-clog formula refines pores, makes makeup last longer and works well for all skin types!
Q. Do I have to use it with makeup only?
A. Not necessarily. You can wear it under your foundation or use it alone to mattify and minimize shine and oil.
Q. Do you use a face moisturizer on before primer?
A. The purpose of using a moisturizer first on cleansed skin is to lock in moisture and to keep dryness away. We recommend prepping skin well with applying a lightweight-moisturizer or serum and then following it up with Base Of Glory Pore Minimizing Primer.
There are no reviews yet.