FURR Anti Chafing Stick (75gm) | For Blisters, Rashes, Odour | With 100% Natural Coconut Oil
|Specific Uses For Product||Blisters, Rashes, Odour|
|Net Quantity||1 count|
|Special Feature||Anti Odour|
Out of stock
Add to WishlistAlready In Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
- Curated with 100% natural coconut oil, Pee Safe Anti Chafing stick is the ideal way to tackle chafing, rashes, blisters and even avoid foul odour.
- The product provides a soothing experience to your skin every time you use it.
- The ayurvedic product maintains your skin’s pH balance and ensures your skin stays far away from itching and irritation.
- Infused with Vitamin E, the stick is best suited for use on delicate areas of your body, including underarms, crotch area, upper knees, ankles, under the elbow & shoe bites.
How To Use
Clean and pat the affected area dry
Pull out the bottle cap and turn the bottom screw anticlockwise to expose the stick
Gently roll onto the affected area and apply a generous coating
- The Product Formation Is Free Of Paraben
- Antioxidant Properties Reduce The Damage To Your Skin And Keep It Intact.
- Prevents Itching & Irritation.
- Product Is 100% Ayurvedic And Does Not Contain Any Chemicals
- Where can you apply Anti Chafing Stick?
Anti Chafing stick is best suited for use on delicate areas of your body, like underarms, crotch area, upper knees, ankles, under the elbow & shoe bites.
- What is the purpose of the Anti Chafing Stick?
Anti Chafing stick is the best way to treat chafing, rashes, blisters, and even avoid foul smell.
- Can the stick be used for a sensitive skin?
Yes, the stick can be used on your sensitive skin and maintains the pH balance of your skin and ensures that your skin stays away from itching and irritation.
- What is the role of its antiperspirant properties?
The antiperspirant properties of Anti Chafing Stick improves the sensation of your skin by eliminating foul odour
In case of abnormal irritation, redness, itching or rashes stop use and consult a doctor. Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.